ESIC SSO Prelim Exam 2022: Good news for candidates, Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) on Wednesday issued admit cards for those who want to appear for Social Security Officer (SSO) Prelim Exam 2022. The test will be held. On June 11, 2022
Candidates who want to take part in their exams can download their tickets through the official website esic.nic.in. The corporation wants to fill 93 vacancies through this drive.
Here’s how candidates can download their tickets:
* Candidates must first go to the official website esic.nic.in.
* After logging in to the home page, candidates must click on the link “Click here to download the call letter for the first episode. Examination for SSO post. ”
* Now, candidates must register their roll number and other details
* The entry form will be displayed on the screen soon
* They need to download the entry form now
* Candidates should keep hard copy for future purposes.
The last date to download the admit card is June 11, 2022 Candidates should keep in mind that they will not be allowed to enter the examination without admission
The prelim test pattern will have three subjects – English language, reasoning ability and quantitative ability. There will be 30 questions in English, the other two will have 35 questions each. The Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude question papers will be in both English and Hindi. The duration of each test will be 20 minutes. The negative marking of each answer will be 1/4 of the mark.
Significantly, candidates who have passed the prelim will be able to sit for the main examination. Those who pass the main test will be able to participate in the computer and skills test in the third phase.
For more details, candidates must log on to the official website whose link is mentioned above.