RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022: As Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) prepares to start the registration process for Senior Teacher Recruitment, the wait for a large number of candidates is about to end soon. The registration process will start on May 23, 2022 and will continue till June 21, 2022.
It may be mentioned that the commission wants to fill 417 vacancies. Of these, 91 are for Sanskrit, 21 for English, 56 for Hindi, 47 for Mathematics, 82 for Science and 120 for Social Sciences. Candidates who want to apply can do so on the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Here is how the candidates can apply
* Candidates can log on to the official website
* They can now fill out the required paperwork.
* After that, candidates have to submit their documents.
* They can now submit their application fee.
* Candidates have to submit the form now.
* They can now take a printout of the application form.
* Candidates need to keep their application safe for future use.
Candidates may also note that the application fee of Rs.350 / – in general / EWS / BC / OBC category of other states has to be paid, whereas candidates of OBC / BC / EWS category of the state have to pay Rs.250 / -. . Candidates from SC / ST / Physically Handicapped in Rajasthan will have to pay an application fee of Rs.150 / -.
The examination will consist of Paper I and Paper II. When Paper I carries a maximum of 200 marks, candidates will have two hours to complete their examination. The second letter will have 300 numbers and the duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
Candidates can log on to the website given above for more details.